1. THE BALL should be played as it lies for accurate handicap reporting meaning a golfer may not improve his lie except for the situations listed below.
2. BUNKERS- Play the ball as it lies. Please rake the bunker when you are finished. Leave the rake in the bunker.
3. WATER HAZARDS- Holes 4, 5, 13, and 16 have water hazards. On #13, you can choose to play from the drop area or follow USGA rules on lateral hazards. Take the appropriate penalty.
4. NEW BALL IN PLAY-If a new ball is put in play during the round, a player must inform his playing partners of its identification marks. Please realize that USGA rules apply on changing a ball. A ball cannot be changed during the play of a holeunless it is damaged and agreed by competitors.
5. PROVISIONAL BALL: In the event a ball may be lost or out-of-bounds, play a provisional ball to save time going back to the tee. You must declare that you are playing a provisional ball.
6. IN CASE OF LIGHTNING, GET OFF OF THE COURSE IMMEDIATELY.
7. TEES: Black, Blue, White, and Red
8. GROUND UNDER REPAIR-Areas may not be marked however use your discretion.
9. PLEASE HELP-All members of the group should hunt for a lost ball.
10. SLOW PLAY- Try to keep up with the group in front of you and be aware of how much time you are taking to play your shots.
11. REPAIR ALL DIVOTS AND BALL MARKS.
12. EMBEDDED BALLS- Balls embedded may be lifted, cleaned and placed.
13. GUY-WIRES-Ball hitting telephone lines or guy wires must be replayed and hitwithout penalty.These must be on the hole you are playing. On hole 12 a local rule has established (USGA 33 8/33) that if a ball hits the telephone pole and support wires that reside at the end of the fence line to the right of the 150 yard marker the ball must be replayed. The pole and support wires are, by definition, OB. This has no bearing on replaying the shot even if the ball is OB after it hits the pole or support wires. The shot MUST be replayed.
14. FLOWER BEDS-Any ball hit into an existing flower bed or landscape bed may
be lifted and played as ground under repair.
15. RED, WHITE AND BLUE FLAGS – Indicate the location of pins (front,middle, and back).
16. RED, WHITE AND BLUE-Stakes in the fairways indicate 100, 150, and 200 yards to the middle of the green.
17. HOLES 9 AND 18-The road to the left of #9 and to the right of #18 is out of bounds. The white stakes coming up on #9 fairway are out of bounds. Please remember that the parking lot and the lane behind #9 green and #1 tee box are out of bounds.
18. STAKED TREES: If your ball lands in an area around or in these stakes and your swing is interfered with due to the stakes, you can take a free drop. There may be some holes dug that do not have a tree in them yet. That is a free drop. There are also some wooden indicators where we intend to plant a tree. You may take free relief from those as well.
19. There is an area of long grass in the right rough on #12 about 130 yards from the green. If your ball lands in that area and you find it you get a free drop. If you do not find it and are virtually certain the ball landed in that area you get a free drop.
20. The maintenance area left of hole #1 will be played as GUR unless your ball goes down the hill toward or into the lake. That area is OB. It is conceivable that you can hit a tee shot over the maintenance area and into # 3. If your ball is found there it may be played as it lies.